Friday 29 November 2013

Paper Tole Using Graphic 45 paper

This week's challenge over at Through the Purple Haze was  using things from your stash...not too hard for me as I seem to have an ever growing collection of 'essentials"!! I'm sure you know what I mean.
One of my favourite paper ranges is Graphic 45 and I always buy at least two of ever sheet so that I have plenty to play with.
This paper tole uses paper from the ABC Primer range and a pre-made wooden photo frame. I layered cutouts from the paper range using foam tape and coated the top layer with glossy accents. Lots of fussy cutting.
The border was made with different strips of G45 paper and has a coat of Clear Crackle Paint over it.I then rubbed Walnut Stain distress ink over the dry crackle and wiped off the excess.
The corner feature has flowers made using G45 papers and the Tim Holtz Tattered floral die. I made the button in the centre flower using my brad maker and again glossy accents.Other flowers, leaves and the small key were Prima pieces from my stash. All pieces have been edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
The flourishes were cut using a Sizzix die and the black pearl flourishes were by Bella.



Please leave a comment and check out the other great entries at  http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

5 comments:

  1. This is just awesome, great way to use designer paper, makes me think of Anne of Green Gables and being back in primary school, OK, maybe an old-fashioned version of primary school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, just fabulous!! Wonderful papers and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sweetie, the flowers are brilliant x
    Thank you for joining us in Through The Purple Haze, Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Jackie...really lovely and so well made as all your projects are..

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete