Wednesday 1 October 2014

Halloween Banner- Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween

It was very exciting news to find out I was a contestent in the Running for Princess of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps Blog. The project for the 1st of October was to create a Halloween Banner. I chose to use Digi Images from Betty's Jude Little Tricksters range.


I began by cutting out pennant shapes from black cardstock and then added Lost and Found Halloween papers which were slightly smaller. The edges were inked with Black Soot Distress Ink.
I used the Cricut cartridge 'Fanciful Frames' to make the orange and black frames on each pennant. They are embellished with black gems. The white centres for each frame are embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder featuring cobwebs. I used pop dots to adhere the images and lift them off the paper after colouring them with my Copics and then fussy cutting. The top of each pennant has a strip of paper added to the top which was shaped using an EK Success Moroccan Die.I put twine through these strips and tied pieces of tulle between each pennant. The Spooky lettering is from the Cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings using the Spooky font.

Little Owl Oscar

 Little Dragon Jude

 Little Wizard Ariel

Ali Mummy

Please check by over the month and see what else I have made for the competition and check out all of the other great entries over at:
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/


2 comments: