Saturday 28 February 2015

New Release- Fan Page Challenge March Simply B Stamps

All I can say is Wow! Wow! Wow! for the new release over at http://simplybstamps.net/ . The flower fairy collection are so great to colour and I can think of lots of friends I can make them for as well as Mother's Day coming up.
The first image I coloured was Mushroom Fairy Rio.
Copic Colours:
Mushrooms: E93, R05, R29, R59
E53, E55, E57
Skin: E51, E53, R02
Wings: Y13, Y17, Y19, YR16, YR18
Green Areas: YG13, G07, G09, G14, G19
 


I made this image up into an easel card. The butterflies were from a Memory Box die flourish (Fluttering Corner). Bling for the card were from Flourish with a Bling and all of the Papers were from the 'Tea for Two' range by Cosmo Cricket. The papers were inked around the edge with
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. Waterfall Stickles was added to the wings and the fairy's eyelids.
 

 
Wendy Tulip Fairy was my second image. The papers on this card are from October Afternoon and I mounted them onto red cardstock after inking the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
 
Copic Colours
Flowers and Shirt: R46, R59, R05, E93
Foliage: YG11, G24, YG17
Skin: E93, E50, E51
Wings: YG11, G24, YG17, YR31, YR000, B000, B34
Trousers: B000,  B34, B45
 
The flourish on this card was from Dusty Attic. I inked it with Brushed Corduroy. The sentiment has been mounted with foam tape to raise it above the flourish. All bling is from Flourish With A Bling and the flowers are from my stash.
I can hardly wait to colour the other fairies in this collection!
Thanks for stopping by...
 
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These images are gorgeous Jackie and I love your colouring! Thank you so much for entering the TTPH (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your cards are so stunning, love your coloring :)

    Thanks for playing with us at Through The Purple Haze.

    Linda
    (DT at TTPH)

    ReplyDelete