Saturday 21 February 2015

Reading With Goblins Journal Cover

I have been experimenting with monochromatic colour schemes today and have used the W series of Copics along with a black Prismacolour Pencil to colour the gorgeous Steampunk image 'Reading With Goblins' from the Beauty and the Beast series over at http://simplyb.net/ .
To make up the journal cover, I tried unsuccessfully to spray colour the canvas cover using Dylusions- the black ink failed to penetrate the layers but dyed my fingers! LOL
I had more success with black gesso- onto which I added layers of paper from Prima's Printery 8x8 paper pad. The flowers were also by Prima but are a few years old. I added different metal charms using gel medium.
Now to think of what I will be putting inside the journal! Have fun crafting and if you stop by Simply Betty Stamp's blog page over the weekend you will see there is a great offer for purchasing the steampunk images- I am sure you will get totally addicted like me! Jackie
 



No comments:

Post a Comment