Saturday 21 March 2015

School Emos are coming out of the Vault!

For followers of http://simplybstamps.net/ who have been sad to see some of their favourite digis disappear before you had a chance to buy them, you are in LUCK!!!! Betty is going to be bringing some of the favourites back as limited re- releases....yes, they are coming out of the vault. The first to make a comeback are the School Emos. They are available as a bundle.
I have chosen two of these to make up into cards today.
 
My first card uses the image Art Lovin Betty. The new version also has a caption. I am thinking this one will come in handy for my arty daughter and her like minded friends.
Copic colours used:
Skin- E51, E53, E93 Lips- R46
Hair- E33, E37, E18, E59
Shirt- 0, R46, V17, V09
Skirt- B21, B93, B95, B97
 
The bats were from an IOP set of Halloween dies. Kaisercraft bling in black and the purple backing paper has been embossed using a Sizzix die.

 
This next image is Math is Confusing Millar. I used some Kaisercraft paper to make this card and then an assortment of arrows, a button and bottle cap from my stash. The curved arrow was a white fabric one from Studio Calico. I coloured it using my Copics to match Betty's image.
Copic colours used:
Skin- E51, E53, E93
Hair- Y17, Y18, E23
Jeans- B97, B34
Jacket- R29, E59
Skateboard, G07, YG06, W2, W4
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to get your own set of these great digis while they are available.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment