Thursday 30 April 2015

Zombies vs Normal Bettys

Today is the day for the newest release from http://simplybstamps.net/ . You are going to just love the new elegant ladies...but even better, there is a zombie version of each as well!

I have coloured Victorian Corinne using the following Copic markers:
Hair: Y38, YR04, E08, E09
Skin: E51, E53, R02 Lips: E19
Dress: G21, G43, YG63
My background paper was some handmade paper from my stash. It was already embossed. The doiley die was by Docraft. Other embellishments include crystal flourishes- I always chop these up to add to my cards and mulberry flowers. I have inked the edges of the paper pieces with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
 
 
This card is a gatefold card with all of the layers fixed to the left hand side of the card.
 
My Zombie Victorian Corinne was coloured using the following Copic markers:
Skin: W2, W3, W5, R02, G21
Hair: V15, V17, V22, BV08
Dress: R22, R24, R27, R29, E19
 
I also used my Copic markers to colour the white bias ribbon used on the card. It is great to be able to create your own ribbon that always exactly matches your image.
The chipboard cobweb in the corner is by Dusty Attic and so is the small spider. The large spider is a button from my stash. I removed the shank before gluing it to the chipboard web.
Final touches were mulberry flowers and purple bling.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and happy
colouring! 
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I buy another two rolex replica uk can you sell me one more half price and in this case I will keep the one with problems like it is, I don`t want to lose another $20. Yes, I have fake watches. Please if you agree with the offer can you sent the invoice and I will pay strait away, and you can proceed with the rest. These are the tag heuer replica uk that I want to purchase at the full price and this is the one at half price, if you can send a invoice or tell me how to pay the rolex replica sale I would be grateful. If you cannot get it, so please send me this one. I am still waiting for a reply to replica watches sale regarding order number 411229, why has my email been ignored. Why have I been charged rolex replica when your advert clearly states inc delivery $93.74. Why have I had to wait so long for delivery.

    ReplyDelete