Thursday 1 October 2015

Through The Purple Haze Challenges-

East Wind images are fantastic to colour and we were so lucky to have them be our sponsor for the October challenge at Through The Purple Haze for the new Halloween/ Magical challlenge.
I have used Glamzombie for my card. She is available as a digi through East Wind at Etsy.
I coloured the image using Copic markers. MME papers are used as well as Spellbinder ans Memory Box dies. All pieces are edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and the mulberry flowers, organza ribbon and bling are from my stash- as is the little plastic skull...I have a few bags of little Halloween Goodies that are perfect for card making!

Copic Colours Used:
Skin: YG91, BG93, G82, E93, YG11
Hair: W3, W5, W6, W8, W10
Clothing: G82, G24, V17, V22, V25, R11, E77, R05, E08, W2



I hope I have given you a little bit of inspiration and look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge at Through The Purple Haze this month!
Happy Crafting and let the countdown to Halloween begin,
Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- #53 Always Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts- Spots and Stripes/ Anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas- Must include a die #235 Anything Goes
Forever Dark 2- Dark side of Crafting



1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely. Great colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)
    PS: can you please fix the link to our blog. It isn't working.

    ReplyDelete