Friday 20 November 2015

Polkadoodles

Well , it is always fun to play around with the challenge of using white and just one other colour and that is exactly the theme over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog this fortnight.
I used a great image from the Work and Play 10 CD- Country Life. This collection is also available as an instant download and isn't the woodgrain backing paper perfect? That can also be found in the collection along with sentiments and embellishments.
I coloured the image using my Copics:
E42, E30, E47, E84, E87
The dies I used were Spellbinders in'spire Feathers On The Wind and 
Cheery Lynn Frame Die- Chicken Wire.
All pieces were inked using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink


What do you think you will create for the Challenge?
Hoping you get some crafting time over the weekend! Jackie x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,

    What a lovely card, the sepia colour scheme is lovely,

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Jackie and I love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this, who'd have thought a single colour could look so good.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the sepia.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete