Saturday 4 June 2016

Gorjuss Girl- Shower of Love for BizzyBecs

The June challenge has begun over at Bizzybec's Challenge Blog. There is always a great monthly prize from the store. For June there will to be a lucky draw for the month for purchases from the store,too. Click the link here.
This month I have used a Gorjuss girl stamp colouring it with Copic markers. I then cut around the image using a die from the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Collection.
I love the embossed background created with Taylored Expression's Raindrop Embossing Folder. Bec has great prices on these and I confess I had to buy the whole collection!
All paper pieces are inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
It is stocktake time at the moment in the store and in this section there are many mulberry flowers similar to those I have used in my card.



I hope you are inspired to pop over to the store and check out the great range of products at terrific prices. 
Happy crafting, Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Just Add Ink- #314 Colour Inspiration
Crafting With Friends- Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks- #11 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jackie! The scene you've created is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. And I love how the 3D flowers ground your images too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Jackie. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jackie, wonderful colouring again on your image, and such a cheery card would brighten anyone ones day. Just love the use of the yellow.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Jackie. The yellow brightness up this charming wet weather scene and I love how you echoed the raindrops into the background as well. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SGC! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Jackie! Love the colouring and the way you've pulled the colours from the inspiration pic to compliment your card. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great project, I love all the details! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

    ReplyDelete