Tuesday 4 October 2016

Spring is in the Air

 This stamp set from IndigoBlu makes me think of Spring with its beautiful collection of flowers leaves and winged creatures as well as some sentiments. They have lovely detail and are made of red rubber which means they can withstand heat and lots of different media well.
I used masking for this card making a mask for the bird and large flower to create a mini scene. I use stickynotes  for my masks  so that they stay in place.The thin paper  these are made of also makes them perfect.


The stamp set "Live, Laugh, Love" is available to buy from Bec's store following the link here. She also has some great Christmas stamps available to pre-order.
Don't forget to enter your creations in the monthly "Anything Goes" challenge here,too.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting, Jackie x


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jackie. I love the colours and how well you coloured your image. Very inspiring. Thank you. Hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I saw your card on Bizzy Bec's blog and just had to visit and leave a comment. It's gorgeous, and your coloring is stunning! Beautifully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I saw your card on Bizzy Bec's blog and just had to visit and leave a comment. It's gorgeous, and your coloring is stunning! Beautifully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete